From simple, elegant business websites and E-commerce shopping carts to Interactive database driven, real time information platforms, we can build it.
We develop most websites using WordPress, so that you can be in complete control of editing and updating your site, whenever you need to.
- We build a custom made website, from scatch, based on your logos, colours and specs.
- WordPress has some stunning free and paid themes that can be customised to your taste to save you time on development costs,
- We will build your core pages, using content you provide.
- You will then be able to add more pages yourself or contact us to do it for you.
- Template includes custom-designed headings, sub-headings, bullets, buttons, dividers and navigation.
- Staff are available for any questions during the design and development process and once your website is running.
- Full ownership of your website once the website is completed, set-up and fully paid for.
- Once we have set up your site just how you like it, you will be wanting to make changes and update it yourself. Excellent! this is why you wanted this system in the first place. Everyone learns differently, but generally we can get you up and going in about an hour in a one on one situation. If you live locally come and see us and we can get started straight away. You might even get a cup of tea.
Responsive for Mobile
- The layouts we create are responsive, which means that they are able to scale down for smaller screen sizes. This is perfect for your viewers who are using smartphones or tablets to view your site.
Content Management System
- Simply put, this means that you have the ability to log into your website from any computer in the world (with internet access) and be able to make changes from an easy-to-use administrative area. You don’t have to download any new software and, with the option to switch to a Visual Editor, it isn’t necessary to know HTML.
- Voicecom will populate pages with content (pictures and images) you supply. For example – Home, About, Products, FAQ, Contact Us. You will be able to add additional pages and content yourself or using us.
- SEO – you will have the ability to include meta titles, descriptions and keywords for every page you create.
Search engine submission – we will submit your site to the search engines once complete.
And you will have access to website statistics for website traffic analysis through cPanel.
Before work commences on your website, Voicecom requires the following:
- Any and all content (copy and images) you require as part of the Voicecom maximum 5 page setup
Look and Feel
- Confirmation and acquisition of logo/branding/colours to be used in order to create the appropriate “look & feel” for your website
Domain Name Configuration
- Confirmation of your new domain name so that we can register it for you (availability depending), or transfer of your existing domain name (a simple holding page with your logo and contact details will be set up while the real website is in development)
A domain registration is the first step in getting your business online. We will organise an appropriate one for you if you don’t have one.
What is a Domain
- Think of a domain name as a street address for your website. In order to create a website, you must first get a domain name – just like if you were to build a house, you must first get some land, or a street address for it. Online users would then be able to visit your website by searching for the domain name.
What is a Domain Extension
- A domain extension is the part of the domain name that comes after the first dot. For example, the ‘.com’ or ‘.co.nz’ part of the domain name is the extension, or TLD (Top Level Domain).
- You can register your domain name with as many different extensions as you want, as long as they are available. In fact, it is best practice to protect your domain name from cybersquatters by registering several common extensions.
- However, do be aware that some domain names are only available to certain groups. For example, ‘.school.nz’ is only available to educational institutions, and a ‘.com.au’ domain requires you to have an ABN (Australian Business Number).
Domain Name Auto-Renewal
- To protect your domain name from being mistakenly lost, We recommend using an Auto-Renewal feature which will automatically secure your domain name when it’s due for renewal. Simply ensure that Auto-Renewal is enabled in your account and that you have a credit card stored for payment.
Our Linux web servers are purpose built to handle WordPress websites ranging from simple to complex. We aim to provide 100% up-time for all websites hosted by us.
Our shared hosting, * Unlimited accounts start you off with:
- Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Web Traffic
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Keyword analysis and site Optimisation
- Dedicated VPS or Server
- Windows Servers
- E-Mail accounts – we recommend Office 365
Some of our work to date