We all need an 0800 or 0508 number for our customers to contact us. It just makes sense as a business to make it as easy and cost effective as possible to keep in touch with our clients.
Virtual 0800 or 0508 numbers work in the same way as normal 0800 numbers but you get additional PBX type features for free and you can manage these call features from a web based portal.
How it can work for you
- The free phone number can terminate on a land line number as per the “traditional” telco type system.
- The free phone number can terminate on a cellular number as per the “traditional” telco type system.
- The free phone number can be its own line on a VoIP capable PBX system.
- The free phone number can be its own line in your home.
- The ability to have voicemail on your 0800 number.
- The ability to turn it on or off as required.
- The ability to accept or refuse calls eg cell phone numbers.
- The ability to use an IVR eg “Hi you’ve reached the Acme Widget company, for our US office, press 1. For our NZ office , press 2. Thanks for calling”
What does it cost to get started?
To transfer or port an existing 0800 or 0508 number there is a one off cost $30.00
There is a one off set up cost of $30.00
What it costs once you are up and running.
$15.00 per month
0.08 per minute calls from NZ landlines
0.35 per minute calls from NZ mobiles
0.40 per minute calls from NZ payphones
All Pricing in NZ dollars, subject to change and not GST inclusive.
Talk to us about your requirements and we will make a plan to suit your business.