- Make sure you can be found Online
- Refresh your website
- Have informative social media content
- Set up email campaigns.
Please feel free to email your request or if you have any questions about E-Commerce to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to stay ahead or jump in front of your competition and prepare your business for the bounce-back.
- Complete a marketing audit on your website
- Build a new website for you
- Refresh you’re existing website
- Improve your web traffic
- Add E-commerce to your existing website
Voicecom Technologies 0800 864 232
New Zealand will be at Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28 April.
Essential businesses, and those that support them, will continue to provide the necessities of life for everyone.
- Stay home. If you are not at work, school, exercising or getting essentials then you must be at home, the same as at Alert Level 4.
- Work and learn from home if you can. We still want the vast majority of people working from home, and children and young people learning from home. At-risk students and staff should also stay at home, and they will be supported to do so. Early learning centres and schools will physically be open for up to Year 10 for families that need them.
- Make your business COVID-19 safe. COVID-19 has spread in workplaces, so the quid pro quo of being able to open is doing it in a way that doesn’t spread the virus.
- Stay regional. You can exercise at parks or beaches within your region, but the closer to home the better.
- Activities must be safe – keep 2 metres away from anybody not in your bubble.
- Make minimal trips.
Keep your bubble as small as possible. If you need to, you can expand your bubble a small amount to bring in close family, isolated people or caregivers.
- Wash your hands often with soap. Then dry them. Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- If you are sick, stay at home and quickly seek advice from your GP or Healthline about getting a test. There is no stigma to COVID-19.
- We will only be successful if everyone is willing to play their part in finding it wherever it is.
Voicecom Technologies 0800 864 232.