A modern and reliable telephone system is essential to any business. It must be efficient and easy to use for both the users and your callers. We supply, install and maintain systems that are suitable for all types of businesses to accommodate from 2 to 400 staff at the one site or larger distributed businesses with branch offices located nationally and internationally. All of our client’s requirements are fully considered before we recommend a system that will meet their immediate expectations and provide for future proofing.
Upgrade paths are always available, especially for our leased systems, with remote administration and back-ups included in the monthly maintenance contract. If leasing a system is not for your company then we can provide an alternative solution to suit your needs. We are able to provide administrator training and support to your companies ICT management team should they want to administer their own telephone system.
We install and support the following systems;
A hybrid IP Telephony solution for companies needing unified communications, call/contact centres, multi site and CTI integration. Supports from 2 – 384 physical extensions per IP500V2.
A hybrid IP system suitable for VoIP and POTS lines and suitable for up to 24 users
An embedded open source IP system based on Asterisk with exceptional value for money.
A small business analogue telephone solution suitable for 1-8 users at a great price.
Free business grade PBX software based on Asterisk.
We provide the following services;
- Sales and Installation
- Telephone and Data Cabling
- Telco liaison and auditing
- MAC’s (moves, adds and changes)
- System re-locations
- Sale and installation of ex-lease systems
- Project Management
Our IP range of systems have the following features;
- Call/Contact Centres –answer and distribute calls from a location for 1 or more companies.
- Teleworkers –IP handsets and soft clients for laptops, for mobile communications and staff working from home.
- Cellular Integration –use your cellphone as your main communication channel.
- DDI (Direct in Dial) –Your clients can call you directly without the receptionist answering and then transferring the call.
- IVR or Automated Attendant - Callers receive a recorded greeting with options to direct them to the appropriate person/department (saves time on receptionist answering and transferring calls)
- Voice Mail –System users have an individual mailbox where callers receive a personal greeting and have the option to leave a message. Messages can then be retrieved,both on and off site,by phone or email,then stored,broadcast or deleted. (written messages and post it notes aren’t forgotten or lost)
- CLI (Caller ID) –Shows extensions with the callers telephone number.
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) –Provides customer information if a contact/call centre database or CRM system is used,onto a computer screen. PC based telephone management for operators utilising a soft phone application eg. Avaya Phone Manager or One-X portal
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) –Telephony over your companies WAN computer network using leased circuits or the Internet from appropriate providers.
- Call Management Software (SMDR) –Supplies incoming and outgoing call data for monitoring trunk lines and extension usage.
- System DECT – A cordless telephone network connected to the telephone system.
- IP DECT – Cordless handsets that can be used in a multi site environment
- IP Video phones and PC based Telephony clients